Do you want to learn how to turn your manuscript into a book?
Do you want to stop wasting countless hours scrolling the internet trying to figure out how to self-publish your book?
Do you wish you had a simple and concise framework that walked you through the self-publishing process with ease?
Do you want to eliminate the unnecessary guesswork and self-publish your book with authority and confidence?
DESCRIPTION & CURRICULUM
In this e-course, you will learn how to turn your manuscript into a published book step by step. For an entire week, you will receive a no-fluff lesson sent directly to your inbox that concisely explains each stage of the self-publishing with precision:
Day 1: Editing your Manuscript
Day 2: Typesetting, Design, and Book Production
Day 3: Selecting your Book Price for the Marketplace
Day 4: Purchasing your ISBN, Barcode, and PCIP
Day 5: Protecting your Copyright
Day 6: Distributing your Book through E-Retailers and Bookstores
Day 7: Marketing your Book to Excited Readers
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
- Seven lessons including audio recordings delivered straight to your email inbox for an entire week.
- Each lesson concludes with three actionable steps for you to implement so you won't get stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Links and resources are provided throughout the course to further deepen your understanding of the indie book publishing process.
- A 2-page checklist is included to boost your confidence as you embark on your journey as a self-published author.
- BONUS!!! Schedule your 30-minute book coaching session to ask any questions that you may have about publishing your book ($150 value).
Q: Do I need to have completed a manuscript before starting this course?
No, you don't need to have a manuscript written to enroll in the course. Once you are ready to self-publish your book, you can refer to your e-course for guidance.
Q: After taking this course, can I self-publish my book within a week?
Typically self-publishing your book takes longer than seven days. It also depends on what stage you are in the publishing process (i.e., beginning, middle, or end).
Q: What if I need one-on-one support?
Make sure that you schedule your 30-minute book coaching session where I can answer your questions and discuss your book project. A scheduling link will be included in your welcome email.
Mary B. Banks is a book writing coach of La Muse Press. She is the author of Street Magic: Stories and Tales (2011). Due to her passion for storytelling and books, Mary earned two advanced degrees in book publishing and creative writing: a Master of Professional Studies in Publishing (George Washington University, 2019) and a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Publishing Arts (University of Baltimore, 2011). She is committed to serving and teaching aspiring authors how to self-publish their books.